Business Law | General Counsel & Litigation
Business decisions you make every day may lead to disputes and lawsuits with vendors, customers, distributors and partners. Civil litigation, such as breach of contract lawsuits, antitrust disputes, and commercial disputes are an unfortunate part of operating a successful business. When your business becomes involved in a litigation matter or partnership dispute, you can rely on the litigation experience of REIBLAW to help.
Some of the areas we cover are:
– Antitrust – Business torts – Commercial fraud – Contract disputes – Trade secrets – Unfair trade practices and unfair competition.
REIBLAW offers clients guidance and counsel in a wide range of family law cases, including child custody, spousal support and other issues that may be involved when clients wish to file for divorce. We develop strong relationships with our clients in order for you to see that we pursue a case with your goals and best interests in mind. Our attorney-client relationship is vitally important to us.
Here are some of our areas of strength:
– Divorce or dissolution of marriage – Division of assets (particularly when complicated, extensive or complex assets are involved) – Spousal support and alimony – Custody and matters related to care, welfare and best interests of minor children – Child support – Domestic Violence – Enforcement of Family Court orders, judgments, and decrees – Mediation – Arbitration – General counsel and advice to businesses impacted by pending family law matters.
Wills & Estate Planning
At REIBLAW we have found that our friends and neighbors have planned for every contingency except the one that is certain. Armed with this knowledge we set out to help more people secure their families futures. We found that most people could not afford to pay the legal fees required for a full blown estate plan. So we created the Legacy Package as the first line of defense for your family at an affordable price. The cornerstone of this package is the simple will. A simple will divides your assets evenly among your heirs and names an executor, trustee, and guardian for your minor children.
Our Legacy Package includes:
- Simple Will
- Healthcare Power of Attorney
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Living Will (Physician’s Directive)
Whether you or a loved one were involved in a car accident, motorcycle accident, or were a victim of medical malpractice, REIBLAW is dedicated to protecting the rights and interests of injured clients and families. Personal injury accident cases often involve serious injuries such as traumatic brain injuries, head injuries, burns, fractures, breaks, dislocations, neck injuries, back injures, nerve injuries, knee injuries, shoulder injuries, spinal cord injuries, and paralysis. We handle personal injury and wrongful death cases involving many different situations.
Here are just a few:
– Auto & Truck Accidents – Medical Malpractice- Brain Injuries – Slip & Fall Accidents – Construction Site Accidents – Work-Related Accidents – Semi-Truck Accidents – Dog Bites & Animal Attacks – Dangerous & Defective Products – Motorcycle Accidents – Premises Liability – Nursing Home Negligence & Elder Abuse